What's new

What's in your 'stache today?

This is not a Mustache wax of the day thread. We already have one of those. This is just a fun thread about what makes it into the old soup strainer though out the day. Especially the things so delicious you don't even care and have to just dig in anyway.

Today for me it is tzatziki sauce and feta cheese. So messy yet so worth it! Not only in the stache but in the whole beard.
thumbnail.jpg

So as the title asks What's in your stache today?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
This is not a Mustache wax of the day thread. We already have one of those. This is just a fun thread about what makes it into the old soup strainer though out the day. Especially the things so delicious you don't even care and have to just dig in anyway.

Today for me it is tzatziki sauce and feta cheese. So messy yet so worth it! Not only in the stache but in the whole beard.
View attachment 892774

So as the title asks What's in your stache today?

Yum, I could feed my face that with no care of the mess.

Coffee, every single morning. Maybe I should get a moustache cup?
Also, that gyros looks delicious. Now I'm hungry.

When I eat out I always ask for extra napkins. My moustache is always catching food. I also always ask for a fork and knife even if I order a hamburger or thick sandwich because I have found it easier to actually cut my hamburger with a fork and knife and eat it that way rather than end up combing out the mustard and ketchup after I eat.

Coffee, every single morning. Maybe I should get a moustache cup?
Also, that gyros looks delicious. Now I'm hungry.
I believe coffee was the original mustache conditioner and color enhancer.:wink2:

When I eat out I always ask for extra napkins. My moustache is always catching food. I also always ask for a fork and knife even if I order a hamburger or thick sandwich because I have found it easier to actually cut my hamburger with a fork and knife and eat it that way rather than end up combing out the mustard and ketchup after I eat.
I don't keep a huge mustache and rarely wax it, but it is big enough to get in my mouth. I prefer to just dig in and keep the napkins close.

Top Bottom