What's new

What's in your pocket today?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
This inspired me to pick up my Sheaffer No-Nonsense from my desk and use it more. M nib, dark blue "vintage" look, filled with Sailor gentle ultramarine. Don't recall how long it sat unused, but it started right up.
Also still using a teal Parker 21 Super, M nib, filled with a mix of Parker and Omas blue inks; and a blue decimo (M) with Namiki blue ink.
Need to ink some pens. :biggrin1:

For a low end pen, they sure perform. Never tried them with a cartridge, I eyedroppered the two I have (black medium and red medium italic). I am carrying the black one again today, loaded with Lamy Black.

For a low end pen, they sure perform. Never tried them with a cartridge, I eyedroppered the two I have (black medium and red medium italic). I am carrying the black one again today, loaded with Lamy Black.
I've got a NoNonsense stashed away with a Fine Italic nib that writes well, but with a bit of an edge, so it doesn't get used that much. I found two black NNs on Sunday at an antique shop. Fine regular nib, near-mint condition, and $1.50 a piece. I didn't really need them, but I snatched them up anyway! :w00t:

I've got a NoNonsense stashed away with a Fine Italic nib that writes well, but with a bit of an edge, so it doesn't get used that much. I found two black NNs on Sunday at an antique shop. Fine regular nib, near-mint condition, and $1.50 a piece. I didn't really need them, but I snatched them up anyway! :w00t:
You sir, Still have it

Im convinced you are the leader of Team Sumgui

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Vintage 140 oblique fine using Montblanc Midnight blue
M400 double broad with P.W.Akkerman Shocking Blue

Pilot 78G Red with Italic Nib inked with Noodler's Bulletproof Black
Nemosine Singularity Black with Fine Nib inked with Private Reserve Plum

My heritage 92 has gone navy pilot with sailor ultra marine

And the conklin is loaded with MonteVerde turquoise... love this ink

$20130529_121042.jpg

Trying out a Parker 21 filled with Diamine Eau de Nil. Not sure if it's the pen or the ink, but it seems to write a bit dry, and the ink color is kind of a bland blue-green. Pretty sure I won't be buying a bottle once this sample is gone.

Top Bottom