What's new

What's in your pocket today?

My current inked pens in “the rotation”
proxy.php

Can’t just have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visconti Homo Sapiens just acquired.
Still trying to get clean with Goulet pen flush.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice pen! What nib did you choose (looks like a B of more on the pic)?
Personally I had my stub nib changed 3 times for a new one, non performed so I switched to EF in the end :001_rolle . Now I'm happy every time this pen turns up in my regular rotation (like twice a year). Enjoy!

Nice pen! What nib did you choose (looks like a B of more on the pic)?
Personally I had my stub nib changed 3 times for a new one, non performed so I switched to EF in the end :001_rolle . Now I'm happy every time this pen turns up in my regular rotation (like twice a year). Enjoy!
It's actually an 18kt fine nib that I have not been able to use yet. I got it used off eBay from Judd's and it is taking awhile to get clean as a whistle.

Today used both TWSBI Swipe and Platinum Preppy, both with their included black ink cartridges. On a sticky note, the Swipe with an EF nib writes a wider line than the F nib Preppy's thin line. My first use of either on a sticky note.

This week is the turn of the Sheaffer Targa Sterling silver fountain pen F nib with Diamine Sherwood Green.
It was a 'donation', as she called it, from my aunt 20-30 years ago.
It is part of a set with ball point pen contained in a metal box and a metal cartridge holder. Haven't used for some time. Smooth writer.

This week is the turn of the Sheaffer Targa Sterling silver fountain pen F nib with Diamine Sherwood Green.
It was a 'donation', as she called it, from my aunt 20-30 years ago.
It is part of a set with ball point pen contained in a metal box and a metal cartridge holder. Haven't used for some time. Smooth writer.

The Targas are nice pens. I picked up a black Targa in 1976 at the supply store at the University of Alabama when I was getting supplies for my first semester in college. I still have and use that pen. Your aunt did you well.

Top Bottom