What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Sorry? It doesn't have to be a $200 pen. I feel like I'm spending a lot for buying a pen to begin with, since I have numerous ballpoints from the bank.

Not so fast. @Zig the Pirate should 100% be sorry. I don't know why he has to be over there bragging about the beautiful shade of blue ink that Pilot specially formulated and only puts in the Varsity. Some of us are over here "suffering" with blues that aren't as lovely.

Pilot Custom 823 Medium with Pilot Blue diluted with tears of longing for the blue ink in the Pilot Varsity sitting on my desk.

But really, not sure why you're sorry, I love those pens.

Not so fast. @Zig the Pirate should 100% be sorry. I don't know why he has to be over there bragging about the beautiful shade of blue ink that Pilot specially formulated and only puts in the Varsity. Some of us are over here "suffering" with blues that aren't as lovely.

Pilot Custom 823 Medium with Pilot Blue diluted with tears of longing for the blue ink in the Pilot Varsity sitting on my desk.

But really, not sure why you're sorry, I love those pens.
Dude, if you want one to rob the ink out of, I can send you one. It's a $4 pen.
:cool:

Fisher space pen, the clicker not the bullet. Forgot how thin it seems. Broke down and ordered a Machine Era brass pen because I found a 10%off code lol. It's been delivered but I am at work lol

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Pilot Custom 912 FA with Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo (moonlight)
06675911-4080-4224-B75F-BDC3D2D2C089.jpeg

Top Bottom