What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Montblanc 149 BB, stubbed by Sorowka, Noodler's Zhivago
Esterbrook double jewel, 2314-M Rohrer & Klingner Königsblau
Parson's Essential amber, medium cursive stub, Montblanc Lavender Purple.

They're on my desk rather than in my pocket.
In my pocket: as always a Kaweco BRASS sport EF (to compensate for the small capacity), own blend of deAtramentis document inks to mimic Yama-dori.

Scribo 'Feel the Flex' EF inked w/Aurora Black
16220557259635868624034126258319.jpg

The Esterbrook double jewel, 2314-M ran out of Rohrer & Klingner Königsblau. So for now its just the Montblanc 149 BB, stubbed by Sorowka, Noodler's Zhivago and the Parson's Essential amber, medium cursive stub, Montblanc Lavender Purple. On my desk.

Oh, and I keep forgetting: two Platinum Preppy refillable highlighters. The yellow one running on Diamine Yellow, the green one on J. Herbin Vert Pré.

In my pocket: as always a Kaweco BRASS sport EF (to compensate for the small capacity), own blend of deAtramentis document inks to mimic Yama-dori.

Although the attached attempt at photo editing did not end as I intended, my decision to post it as is was quite deliberate. I just thought it looked interesting.

I like this wallet style case for my phone. The pens? Oh, that's a Pilot Elite on the left with De Atramentis Document Ink, Fog Grey. The other pen is a Sheaffer "Lady Balance" with the DA Document Blue Ink.

A "lady pen" is such a retro concept, is it not? I'm a man with hands of average size, but like small, light pens.
WIMPT.jpeg

Top Bottom