What's new

What's in your pocket today?

The pen fills and writes just as it should, I don't know if the nib is original as it is unmarked 18k gold #8 with semi flex. Pen was a special for a Copenhagen department store.
very nice. it is oddities such as your pen which intrigue me at this point in my pen collecting.

Parker 180 with Sailor Jentle Shigure. Parker mechanical pencil with 0.9 mm 2B lead.

The two Parkers go well together, and the Biscoff will go well with my morning coffee. The 180 is an interesting fountain pen, recently acquired, after not buying any pens yet this year.
Parkers.jpg

I'm going to brag, I have 5 :)
Aurora 888 P - black ink siringed in the orginal empty cartridge
Parker 51 aerometric - new addition to collection w/black ink
Parker Victory Mk 1 - new to my collection w/black ink
Montblanc Meisterstuck 149 - Waterman Green ink
Omas Gentleman - w/black ink

Which writes better ? Hard to spot a winner.
Parker Victory too wet and scratchy so I will send it off to get the nib checked.
MB 149 rigid but pleasant
Omas scratchy but getting rid of scratchy flow
Aurora OK
51 very nice and firm nib

Ciao / Regards
Marco

I have 5 inked up currently as well.
Viconti Homo Sapiens, cursive italic custom ground nib and Blue Cashmere ink
TWSBI Mini with Emerald of Chivor
Conid Minimalistica with a PenBBS ink (forgot which exact one, it's purple with shimmer)
Sailor Wicked Witch of the West with Sailor gentile epinard
Benu Chameleon with... a blue shimmering ink (my notebook of what inks are in what pens is upstairs... lol)

A 1950 Sheaffer Touchdown Sentinel with J Hebrin Perle Noire and a Sheaffer Sagaris with Private Reserve Tropical Blue.

Visconti Rembrandt "Special Ops" with Waterman Blue-Black ink. Parker 180 with a Parker black Quink cartridge.

There's more of a story behind both pens, but when I started to type it, it looked too long for this thread. So let's just say that both write quite nicely.
20200820 (1).jpg

Sheaffer Sagaris with a blue black Skrip cartridge for note taking and marking off check list items. A 1950 Sheaffer Touchdown Sentinel with J Hebrin Perle Noire for signatures. Next one to be inked up when these run out is a late 1930's Sheaffer Balance and a Waterman Taperite.

strop

Now half as wise
Monteverde. Not a real high end pen. Stell nib, so not afraid to use some less than ideal ink. Today is Noodler's Bad Blue Heron.
20200825_172003.jpg

Top Bottom