nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Black M200 Pelikan + 4001 blue ink

full

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Eversharp Skyline with a gold-filled cap, smooth medium nib running Aurora blue ink
full

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I going to try the snazzy picture thing, though I’m not a very good photographer. Today I rocked the Pelikan M200 with Platinum Blue Black, a very fine combination.
B89CB201-157C-46DA-8FBD-34167F24478A.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Lamy Studio with 1.5 mm italic nib. It’s been a while since I’ve used this one.

Attachments

• C8AF33E5-4196-4668-9D35-D71278E10D0B.jpeg
    C8AF33E5-4196-4668-9D35-D71278E10D0B.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Still the 1958 Aurora 888P. This is without a doubt the longest stretch for one pen in many decades.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Sheaffer Balance with a sweet Feather-Touch nib (nearest) filled with Diamine Prussian blue
full

Good for "just folks" like me.
full

Last edited:
I don't post much on B&B any more. Just not a lot to say, I guess, but I still follow this forum, at least.

Sometimes I'll have a couple of pens inked with inks that I'm getting tired of, or perhaps I want to use different pens entirely. I'll end up writing with those pens a bit more, just to empty them and not waste the ink. Not that the ink is that expensive; I just dislike waste on principle. Here you see a Pelikan M205 with replacement M400 nib, and a Parker 45.

And speaking of not wasting things, there are a number of designs of pencil extender which are good for getting the most out of a wood pencil.

20200123.jpg

tankerjohn

I don't post much on B&B any more. Just not a lot to say, I guess, but I still follow this forum, at least.

Sometimes I'll have a couple of pens inked with inks that I'm getting tired of, or perhaps I want to use different pens entirely. I'll end up writing with those pens a bit more, just to empty them and not waste the ink. Not that the ink is that expensive; I just dislike waste on principle. Here you see a Pelikan M205 with replacement M400 nib, and a Parker 45.

And speaking of not wasting things, there are a number of designs of pencil extender which are good for getting the most out of a wood pencil.

View attachment 1055388
Lovely writing instruments, sir. I really dig the pencil extender. Although I primarily use pens, I am beginning to feel the lure of the graphite and wood. Hmm, a bullet pencil would be a nice addition to my tool box...

tankerjohn

For me, today a vintage English Esterbrook J with 2556 (fine) nib and a fill of Noodlers’ Heart of Darkness

A6F6147D-51D2-4CC0-9754-8ADEAF7F0EAB.jpeg

Today I'm writing with an old Noodler's piston-filler that's from before he came up with his so-called "flex" nibs. It's filled with Noodler's Standard Brown ink.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
All black Pelikan M200 (borrowed Skyline 14K medium-fine point nib) + 4001 blue-black ink

full

Top Bottom