What's in your pocket today?

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Cross Han Solo with Pilot Iroshizuku Murasaki-shikibu
Retro 51 “Hubble”
F3A4A163-E1B7-4713-B6DB-D239EB192CE4.jpeg

Last edited:
Olive Lamy Studio with R&K Sepia

Zebra Zensations fountain pen, blue ink.

Oooohh those Zensations look fun, I hadn't seen them before. The nib/feed and body shape look super similar to the Pilot Varsity (or at least the few pics I looked at online do) but the colors seem a little more in your face. How similar do they seem in person? It looks like they are very similar in price.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Leonardo Momento Magico Millefiori (Wildflower) ST
View attachment 1289611

Do you have any photos that are your own? All these came from other websites. Do all your photos, knives included, come from other websites? Generally speaking we prefer photos that our members actually take themselves. Unless you don’t really own any of these. Then what’s the point?

E111F157-207E-4322-B306-D079A6037B0B.jpeg
593B6A66-9C3F-4783-8E4A-D13A8EDC00D4.jpeg
DE934A1F-AE10-4494-A138-09FB482EBDCA.jpeg

Do you have any photos that are your own? All these came from other websites. Do all your photos, knives included, come from other websites? Generally speaking we prefer photos that our members actually take themselves. Unless you don’t really own any of these. Then what’s the point?

View attachment 1293483View attachment 1293484View attachment 1293485

Yes, they are mine.

Olive Lamy Studio with R&K Sepia

Oooohh those Zensations look fun, I hadn't seen them before. The nib/feed and body shape look super similar to the Pilot Varsity (or at least the few pics I looked at online do) but the colors seem a little more in your face. How similar do they seem in person? It looks like they are very similar in price.
I like the Varsity pens more. They're a little wetter. The Zensations have a nicer ink color (any of the colors) but they need to be scribbled for a second to get started.
The prices are the same.

Top Bottom