What's new

What's in your pocket today?

E. Farber, Black Quink

IMG_9249[1].JPG

Using a new pen that I just received a couple of days ago. It's a PenBBS 268 Vacuum Filler with Monteverde DC Supershow Blue
20190702_124925.jpg

A Parker 45 with a broad nib and MB Ultra Black.

Had to swap the nib out from a Medium, the pen nib needed too much pressure to work properly, havent seen that fault for many years.

Still on a roll with inkballs. Picked up the monteverde pocket pen, Poquito in grey. A tadge thinner than a Kaweco sport but the same length. Write very well.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Nice oblique medium nibbed 400NN Pelikan from the late 1950s, vintage Montblanc royal blue ink
full

Two Watermans:

Laureat in black/gold with a Daiso cartridge in blue.

Charleston rollerball black/chrome with a Pilot V5 Precise cartridge.

proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Old-style grey M200 Pelikan with one of those soft and springy W-Germany steel nibs, Montblanc ink.
full

Again a vintage type of day. I don't know if the Skilcraft clone of a Scripto pencil quite qualifies as "vintage", but it's no longer made. And I really like these old 1.1 mm lead twist pencils for general writing. The Scripto types are very comfortable to hold.
And a Pelikan 140, this version from about 1952 as near as I can tell. It sat around mostly unused for a while after I had it restored. Then I picked it up early this year, and found that I wanted to keep it inked more often than not. A very practical daily pen.

waranoid

Top Bottom