What's new

What's in your pocket today?

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Aurora 888P with a Platinum cartridge. It is a Fine nib in every way. It was most likely made in 1958 so not really vintage yet.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Black hard rubber Parker Duofold + Montblanc royal blue ink

full

Aurora 888P with a Platinum cartridge. It is a Fine nib in every way. It was most likely made in 1958 so not really vintage yet.
I'd call vintage on that. :thumbup1:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Happy St. Patrick's Day

Green Esterbrook transitional J and Pelikan M200
full

Bit of change, have inked up a late 60's green slimfold with vacumatic system. Gone with Parker Quink regular blue from 2000. Its lovely and smooth and fits in my pocket too.

I'm spending most of the day at home, but the Capless Decimo on the right was in my shirt pocket when I went to the dentist earlier. The Pelikan 140 and the Parker Vacumatic are being used at home.

This is the B&B journal cover that was available here a couple of years ago, with a Nanami "Standard" journal, 480 pages of Tomoe River paper. When I first got the cover, I disliked the pen loops, which stood up too high, and brushed against my hand when I reached the edge of the page. But over time, they came to lie nicely flat, and now I don't notice them. Mind you, they're still not particularly useful, as I wouldn't carry a pen that way, but they don't bother me. And the cover is very nice, otherwise.

Top Bottom