What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Early parker slimfold in green with medium slightly italkc gold nib, running regular parker quink in black. Lovely and easy to use.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pelikan 140

full

7 1/2 hours of note taking with my Parker mk5 victory and quink black. Superb pen, nice and not too wet. Makes my handwriting look pretty darn good, even if I do say so myself.

I bought a huge bottle (90ml) years ago, a shade of blue no longer available. It is an adequate everyday ink that is well-behaved and easy to clean out of a pen. Not sure about any Monteverde special editions although I used to have a Private Reserve DC Supershow 2004 that was heavily saturated ... nice color but had smearing issues.
Thanks for the feedback! I went ahead and ordered a bottle and just received it today. I'll post up my thoughts on it once I spend some time with it.

Took over a month to arrive but today has been a Chinese Kaweco copy in brass. Nice and heavy with. Fine nib. A flush out and some quink blue black. Wright's very nice with no problems.

I inked this one today, I'll be using it this week.

Karas Kustom Fountain K with a titanium nib. Trying out some ink that has been in my "ink drawer" for a few months. Always keep my pens in a holder, too many times I have had a leak.

Top Bottom