What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Pelikan M805 Engraved Demonstrator fountain pen 18K-F nib/Sailor Four Seasons Souten fountain pen ink
IMGP7406.JPG

Old Pelikan M150 <f> with J Herbin Vert Green and for a change a MontBlanc mechanical GT 165 0.7mm

Attachments

• IMG_2256.JPG
    IMG_2256.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 4

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Today an old Aurora 888 Duo-Cart style pen. Fortunately the Platinum cartridges and converters fit fine and with the Platinum cartridge adapter I can even use International Standard cartridges.

proxy.php

The Parker 51, lower right, will be in my pocket when I go out in a while.
But I wrote in my journal this morning with the Esterbrook Dip-Less pen on the right; the well is filled with, I think, Noodler's Black, and it has a very smooth 2668 nib. Made a few notes according to my system with the pen on the left, which has a 9128 nib, and some mix of red inks in the well.

I don't use the rocker blotter a lot, but sometimes it comes in handy.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Yes indeed! One of the finest pens ever made - both in appearance and in function. And, a very nice watch to go alone with it. I'm into old Hamiltons, myself. Very nice!
That one is a 1st quarter 43 as well. And my Grandfather was a Hamilton man while Dad liked the Elgins. Gpop loved Sheaffers, Dad loved Parkers.

proxy.php

I believe that may be a Myron. Very nice.
I try to keep my fountain pens (Parkers) prior to D-Day. Sort of arbitrary date but those of the 30's and early 40's certainly were the better pens. Watches....'20s, 30's and 40's.....Hamiltons.

A Twsbi with a gold Inoxcrom nib, size 4 nib so writing a little wetter than the stub original.

Attachments

• P1020472.JPG
    P1020472.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom