What's new

What's in your mug? - October 08

My weekend will start off with a small pot of Fortnum and Mason's Assam Superb tea. Looking forward to that.

A couple of double espressos and a cappuccino of Sweet Marias Moka Kadir blend, roasted last week. I am seriously wired. :001_302:

Marques de Paiva, freshly ground. It's an organic/fair trade certified/rainforest alliance approved Brazilian coffee that also happens to taste great.

I have one of those industrial-looking KitchenAid coffee grinders, and a cheap drip machine that uses cone filters. Does a nice job.

NANP™

Slept in too much to have anything at home, but a coworker brought in some Tim Horton's Coffee.

It's nothing fancy, but as a Canadian it hold a special place in my heart, and belly.

Not to mention it's infinately better than the Foldgers crap we normally have at the office.

A couple of double espressos and a cappuccino of Sweet Marias Moka Kadir blend, roasted last week. I am seriously wired. :001_302:

Damn man, you've got enough caffeine in your system to jump start MY day!

I'm drinking a wuyi oolong I got from another member - its quite good, but after drinking sheng pu'erh exclusively for the past few weeks, my palate needs time to adjust.

Good tea, but I'm hooked on the sheng pu'erhs and will probably switch over later in the day.

Caribou Coffee "Mocha Java Blend". Blah!

I usually try to support local roasters "Coffee Tree Roasters" or "Blue Horse Coffee" but Caribou is just across the office.

Patrick

A cup of Organic Fair Trade Guatemala Maya Ixil roasted to City+ by my wife! :eek: Actually, pretty good for her first roast.

After next week, I'll be filling my mug with Ristretto Roasters! (That was for Jay.)

India Baba Budan -- Mandelkhan Estate, from Sweet Maria's...

... home-roasted, hand-ground, and fresh-brewed in a Bodum's French-press

D

doleeo

After a month hiatus from espresso, I'm finally back pulling some shots.

Right now it's Intelligentsia's Black Cat. Probably the most temperature friendly blend I've tried.

Top Bottom