What's new

What's in YOUR Mug? ~ April 2009

proxy.php

I had a double of Brasil Poco Fundo earlier this afternoon.

That was after spending quite some time cleaning, repairing, and tweaking my home machine. It was quite nice. :)

This morning I'm cat sitting at a friend's house so it's and unknown brand of coffee out of the canister brewed in their new Cusinart programmable coffee maker. And it's a Pretty Decent Cup.

Let's see... been at the office two hours so I'm just finishing off my first pot of formosa gunpowder green tea. It's nice when your favorite is also pretty cheap.

I had a double of Brasil Poco Fundo earlier this afternoon.

That was after spending quite some time cleaning, repairing, and tweaking my home machine. It was quite nice. :)

Me too. One of my favorite, nay, my singular favorite, SO espresso.

I don't like coffee, but I've never tried the good stuff so really can't judge, however I had a white chocolate mocha from starbucks today and actually liked it. that was new for me, something with espresso that I enjoyed! And right now I'm enjoying loose leaf gunpowder green tea

I'm sipping from a mug of home-roasted, hand-ground, freshly-brewed (in a Bodum French-press) 50/50 blend of Sumatra Takengon Classic and Costa Rica La Candelilla Tarrazu "La Miel" (hat-tip to Sweet Maria's!)

Chocolate... milk chocolate and bittersweet chocolate... and dried fruit... and then more chocolate!

[and now I've run-out of Sumatra Takengon Classic, and shall have to roast more... tomorrow! I couldn't sleep, so I roasted a half-pound... now it's gotta sit for 24 hours... it'll be ready Sunday morning!] :redface:

Last edited:
I'm sick... I gotta awful cold. All day Friday, I was sneezing and my nose was running. I couldn't sleep last night, with my (now) stuffed-up (yet runny) nose, and my throat is raspy and raw.

"Leftovers"... 50% Ethiopia Organic Idido Misty Valley DP, 25% Brazil Ipanema "Tree DP", and 25% El Salvador Orange Bourbon Cultivar. Home-roasted, hand-ground, fresh-brewed, blah blah blah.

It's warm... it's soothing... and it's tasty. And it also means that I've got to roast two new, small batches for those empty jars... mañana.

proxy.php

Used my eight cup french press with some freshly ground columbian dark roast from winco. Nice and rich and flavorful.

Clayton

Costa Rica "Vino de Arabia", home roasted over the weekend. Tastes more like a Kenya - winey and dry, but a nice cup.

Top Bottom