What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

what's happening with traditional boxer shorts underwear?

Brooks Brothers boxers are simply the best. They are quality boxers and will last a long time. They have good style factor (change colors and patterns regularly).
I agree with this. I absolutely love BB's blue broadcloth end-on-end boxers. However, the last few times I have checked their website, they are not even shown as an option. I am hoping this is a momentary supply issue, rather than discontinuing them altogether. Truly great boxers that wear well and are durable. But, if they are gone, there sure are a bunch of options listed in this thread.

It's Hedley

Contributor
I agree with this. I absolutely love BB's blue broadcloth end-on-end boxers. However, the last few times I have checked their website, they are not even shown as an option. I am hoping this is a momentary supply issue, rather than discontinuing them altogether. Truly great boxers that wear well and are durable. But, if they are gone, there sure are a bunch of options listed in this thread.
Brooks Brothers filed for bankruptcy a couple of months back and their inventory of boxers has been depleted with no restocking. I bought ten pairs to get me through until I find a suitable replacement or they come out on the other side of bankruptcy proceedings. I am hoping for the best, planning for the worst.

I just had a 5-pack of Badger Smith boxer shorts delivered today from Amazon. 100% cotton, covered waistband, comfortable, seem like good quality. Obviously too early to tell about durability.

Uniqlo's woven boxers are surprisingly good and cheap. But the elastic waistband isn't covered on both sides....outside only.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Those look damn nice. A far cry from the normal cotton weave. Are they cotton? Where do you get them?

Those look damn nice. A far cry from the normal cotton weave. Are they cotton? Where do you get them?
They are 100% cotton Filo di Scozia/Filo Scozia. They are all Italian brands although the Perofil products are made in Croatia. Filo Scozia is double mercerised extra long staple cotton usually from Egypt. I ordered them online and had them shipped from Italy to the UK

Top Bottom