What's new

What’s Going On In The Contributors Corner of B&B?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Oh just an exclusive 2022 Contributors Brush by Rudy Vey is all…..

D1489030-5987-4C3E-87B9-9A509791FB2C.jpeg

Being a contributor comes with it’s perks!

To see more details of the brush and a list of exclusive contributor perks check this out! :

And if you are already a B&B Contributor place your order! :

Oh just an exclusive 2022 Contributors Brush by Rudy Vey is all…..

Being a contributor comes with it’s perks!

To see more details of the brush and a list of exclusive contributor perks check this out! :

And if you are already a B&B Contributor place your order! :

My order is in! $25 a year to be a contributor is very reasonable and you are supporting this great website!

I'm excited for my 26mm fan in jade, I'm glad I caught the order form in reasonable time.

I can't wait to see it in person, Rudy has always blown me away when I get to see the product in hand.

Hi,

I ordered a Colbalt handle with the Synthetic knot. All three colors are stunning, but I had to pick only one by order of SWMBO. And she liked the Cobalt one the best. Left to my own devices, I probably would have bought all three, with three different knots.

Not that I need more than one brush. My last was bought in 2013 and I have two older ones by way of spares if need be. But, it's a great time to get a new one.

Besides, being the leader of the 2022 Year-Long restraint, I'd not be showing the level of Restraint I need to if I bought more than one of these. ;)

I will also say it's worthwhile to become a Contributor here in and of itself. Now, with the bonus of getting in on this Group Buy! :)

Stan

Top Bottom