What's new

What's for lunch.

IMG_20200909_115107176.jpg

Cracker Barrel Meatloaf meal via Grapevine Rec Active Adults
water with slice of lime

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Win dixie has angus chuck roast on sale 2.99 lb. grabbed 7 lbs. had them grind it for me, made a burger for lunch then will press out 1/4 lb burgers and freeze them . I know what have at least.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Sandwich on a bolillo, leftover pork tenderloin, Genoa salami, Swiss cheese, Maille Dijon, Duke's mayonnaise, and Giuliano hot peppers. Not bad.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Chicken salad from last night's grilled chicken. Add mayonnaise, celery, pine nuts, sun dried tomato, and chiffonade of fresh basil.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Based on my in depth study of meals posted in this forum I've decided that I'll be taking my next New Mexico holiday at @sentrydriver's house. He has yet to post a single meal that I'd turn down.
Keep good notes, and you will end up with a nice long list of super-cooks to stay with!

I got a late start today so I had brunch as my first meal today. It consisted of one good sized hot sausage fried up in a cast iron pan, some carmelized onions fried up in the sausage grease and two eggs over easy, also fried in the sausage grease. And to wash it all down, two mugs of cafe au lait made in a french press and a manual milk frother. I don't eat sausages for breakfast more than once or twice a year. I sort of felt obligated because I had made sausage and peppers last night for dinner and I defrosted way too many sausages and I suppose I can refreeze them so I gotta eat 'em. That was one of the best breakfasts I've had in quite some time.

Top Bottom