What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What's for lunch.

martym

I Leave The Toilet Seat Up.
Contributor
After I finished my workout this morning I went into the kitchen and my breakfast was cooked and waiting for me and my lunch for work was packed. Hmmm??

Hear, hear! It's too easy to do at home.

Hellman's had a strange, artificial tang. Dukes and Kewpie are too sweet.
What's your recipe? Mine is two yolks, a heaping teaspoon of Dijon (Maille or Fallot) a hearty pinch of salt, juice of a tart lemon (no Meyer lemons), and a cup of peanut oil. If there is turkey around I'll toss in a chipotle with plenty of adobo for turkey sandwiches.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Contributor
What's your recipe? Mine is two yolks, a heaping teaspoon of Dijon (Maille or Fallot) a hearty pinch of salt, juice of a tart lemon (no Meyer lemons), and a cup of peanut oil. If there is turkey around I'll toss in a chipotle with plenty of adobo for turkey sandwiches.
That's pretty much what I do. I don't typically use all the juice from the lemon (but I might--depends on the lemon), and I itsy olive oil.

I often add a little garlic.

Top Bottom