What's new

What's for lunch.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Homemade gut pack.
CD2FADFC-1361-47EF-83DB-A8AB65D4A3CF.jpeg

Since my wife & I were driving through Connecticut, that can only mean a stop at Frank Pepe's pizza.

This time toppings were onion and sausage w/ hot pepper flakes.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
It's been a while since I last made some pasta from scratch, so I whipped up some capellini with red curry paste.

20210321_154255.jpg

Picked up some Lavash flat bread. I have been on a plateau with weight loss. Wife and I want to eat more plant based. So shredded cabbage, Swiss. cheese, Granny Smith apple, cucumber, tomato. Hummus and Bitchin sauce, as well as a vegan sandwich slices made of smoke tomato? I’m trying to please her but to be honest it was a kick *** wrap.
3CABCE9A-087A-4148-ACAE-B8CC76432EBD.jpeg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Today at work my lunch is oatmeal with cut up apple, blueberries, and raspberries.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My wife packed my lunch for work but I’m pretty certain it’s chicken, mixed veggies, and stuffing.

Salad from the Saladstop shop: a "Howdy!" consisting of Romaine lettuce, grated Cheddar, egg, roast chicken and smoky Ranch dressing. Apparently 374 kcals.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Pan fried Ballpark Lean (80 cal.) hot dogs on lightly toasted split top buns with Mister Mustard and minced onion.

Top Bottom