What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Ground beef bulgogi.
17171F9F-C20D-4C06-B58B-04E2020D05C9.jpeg

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
We ate the evidence, but for Taco Tuesday we had chicken fajita tacos. The chicken was grilled over charcoal after marinating in oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar, chili powder, and cumin. They were topped with loads of good stuff including cheese, a little sour cream, chopped jalapeños, and cilantro. They were good enough that I cannot believe there are leftover chicken and black beans.

Chicken with tomatoes and spag, with sautéed peas, carrots and Romaine lettuce. Turned the leftovers into soup for lunch, added a few more veggies and some chili. Both not bad.

Leftovers of filet mignon and decided to open my last bottle of sea smoke ten 2005
Will have half tomorrow with homemade lasagna

Attachments

• A2B110F9-E0BF-404E-B0B0-C0ABD7396066.jpeg
    A2B110F9-E0BF-404E-B0B0-C0ABD7396066.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 3
It was fantastic, still available at $189 btl, from 2005 ... I said to my wife if we hit powerball i would buy a case or 2..
Less expensive for latter years, but 2005 was great.

Despite being eggs, this is more of a dinner or snack recipe than a breakfast recipe. I came across this neat recipe for making Ramen eggs, which I had never heard of.

20210921_115757.jpg

I actually got really crazy busy with work so these soaked in the marinade as least twice as long as they should have. They certainly were passable consistency-wise. But, being a bit strong/overwhelming in flavor, I think they will be much better next time around if they only soak for a maximum of two days. This should provide better texture and a more delicate flavor.

Tim

Recipe for green Chile with chicken?
My wife made it up on the fly but they were basically deconstructed chiles rellanos. We took some fresh roasted green chiles and stuffed them with shredded chicken (we pressure cooked some breasts in the Instant Pot then shredded them in the Kitchen Aid with the paddle). Also put in some cheese. We baked them in a casserole dish. Also made a sauce with sour cream, egg and green Chile with the Vitamix to cover.

Top Bottom