What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

shavefan

I’m not a fan
We haven't had pasta in a while, so I made a batch of meat sauce last night. . .

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 2.15.41 PM.png

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Lodge or Camp Chef table?

It's the griddle from my big fryer/boiler gas rig with a cut-down and riveted CampChef windscreen. I usually set it up on a folding wire table or two steel 5 gallon buckets. I've tried to acquire one of the Lodge tables but they always seem to be sold out at both Academy and the Lodge store. One of my buddies has the taller CampChef windscreen (and table) and it's pretty slick too.

That's what I thought too - it's still mooing!

My wife and I used to love mooing. Back in the mid-70's, shortly after my wife and I moved to Florida, her brother and his wife came for a visit. My wife made a roast for the occasion, but when she cut into it, the plate underneath turned blood red. Her brother and his wife were so grossed out they had to leave the table. My wife cut the roast in half and cooked their half well done. We and our 5 yo, ate the rare portion.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
That's what I thought too - it's still mooing!
My wife and I used to love mooing. Back in the mid-70's, shortly after my wife and I moved to Florida, her brother and his wife came for a visit. My wife made a roast for the occasion, but when she cut into it, the plate underneath turned blood red. Her brother and his wife were so grossed out they had to leave the table. My wife cut the roast in half and cooked their half well done. We and our 5 yo, ate the rare portion.

Well, that's better than you guys going to their place for dinner and they serve a brown roast with one part sliiiiiightly pink-ish "because we know you like it like that".

Top Bottom