What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Sliced sirloin, sautéed spinach, cheddar slice and leftover mushroom risotto. Steak came out of the freezer yesterday, thawed overnight, spent the afternoon in sous vide, and finished on the gas grill.
783883B5-F8DC-4DE0-98FF-AA9BE1401761.jpeg

Last I arrived home and the bride was putting a casserole dish in the oven containing garlic, cabbage, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and smoked sausage. An hour later a great meal served with leftover corn bread.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Glad you didn't call that chili...:kyle1:
I love a good taco soup in the crockpot. My mother-in-law had a 3 bean taco soup that we ate a few times a year from her recipe. She added corn and a can of chopped black olives. We quit using the taco seasoning pack and just made up one of our own that was better.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Last I arrived home and the bride was putting a casserole dish in the oven containing garlic, cabbage, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and smoked sausage. An hour later a great meal served with leftover corn bread.
would have loved to see a picture of that one.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Thawed out some chili we froze a few weeks ago so I cooked up some spaghetti and served it with diced onions and grated cheddar cheese 'Cincinnati style.'

Top Bottom