What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Beans with ground beef. Don’t get this confused with chili.
D84A74FF-561B-441F-BD80-589BD082DBB5.jpeg

Last edited:
Third grader had an assignment for multi cultural day. A school tradition. So he made won ton with mom. Boiled, then coated with oyster sauce and a bit of oil. I had boiled a whole chicken to make stock. So we also had chicken soup with won ton.
013D4D51-E1A0-4437-923B-AB7BF28F0084.jpeg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Baked macaroni and cheese, fishcakes, baked beans, and what I call my home made sweet vinegar cole slaw, probably the last batch I'll make till next summer.

Chicken with balsamic vinegar, garlic, and dijon mustard, with rice made with homemade chicken stock. Plus salad with a dressing (more balsamic, more dijon, quartered shallot, olive oil, marinating for 1+ hour). I just love making this. Hits all my savory, spicy notes. Yeah, I left out how much black pepper and cayenne I add :)

Tonight we dine on the finest (previously homemade) meatloaf. Just took the bad boy out of the freezer.

On the side shall be KD (Kraft Dinner or Mac and cheese in a box to you ‘Mericans).

I might do a mixed green salad as well if I am feeling fancy.

A couple of IPAs will be consumed whilst preparing (watching the oven timer) this decadent spread. 🤪

Top Bottom