What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Bbq chicken, basmati rice, beet and cabbage coleslaw 👍

AD5061B0-89E7-4EC3-84E3-FB09E5D50A7B.jpeg

Pizza,,,, wall mart dough $1,, make 2 pizzas, leftovers tomorrow night. usually add pepperoni, gr peppers, mushrooms and onions for toppings. Ill try to remember to take a pic.

Ok, pics, first if one heats the oven for pizza one must make
Chocolate walnut brownies. [emoji16]
proxy.php

Before
proxy.php

Done
proxy.php

And yes, my wife added pepperoni to hers after i took the pic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First a little back story.

I was grilling a skirt steak. Had rice in the rice cooker. Planned on steaming some broccoli. That was my last step in dinner prep.

Well, wife got a wild hair and wanted to try a recipe. I’m sort of mildly annoyed.... I just need to cook broccoli and I’m done. Coasting to the finish line. Well in the best interest in our relationship. I step back and let her do her thang.

She wants to make a Japanese corn chowder. She’s got all she needs. It’s go time. She roasts the corn in the oven. Busts out the immersion blender. Puts all kinds of effort in. Then adds WAY to much salt. Ruined the soup. Total FUBAR! she’s not in a good mood. I try to soothe the feathers.

Fast forward to tonight. We have leftover rice and beef. As well as some roasted corn that has been abused with a blender. I add hock together a dinner with the ingredients we have. Just add qupie mayonnaise and some hot sauce.

A3025183-0504-43A4-9AB9-CCE591636810.jpeg

Top Bottom