What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Tonight will be leftover meat lovers pizza and supreme pizza from Pizza Hut.
I scrape off the toppings and do not eat the bread.

This was a pan-fried kinda night. So, I went with chicken "fingers" dredged in bread crumbs seasoned with Sate seasoning, then in egg, and then back in the seasoned bread crumbs before being placed in a baffled skillet. A little bit of Canola oil and medium heat with several turns and, I must say, this chicken came out awesome!

The chicken was plated with oven baked seasoned cauliflower and paired with a glass of Captain Morgan's Jack-O-Blast cinnamon rum, which I started working on even before the chicken was thawed :001_tt2:. Good thing the chicken was the only thing that got pan-fried. :thumbsup:
20201013_180833.jpg

Tim

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Tonight will be leftover meat lovers pizza and supreme pizza from Pizza Hut.
I scrape off the toppings and do not eat the bread.
I was just reading an article last night that I can no longer find because I emptied my cache this morning about President Trump's fast food habit. He also scrapes the toppings off pizza and leaves the crust/bread.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Hmmm! I guess he’s a genius too!!
One thing I noted was that he said he is (no pun intended) deathly afraid of being poisoned, and he can show up unannounced to a McD's or a Wendy's and the food is ready and can't be tampered with.

Top Bottom