What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Seared this Chuck roast in bacon fat...Than into the slow cooker!
20201011_120611.jpg

Last night was pasta with what some folks call hamburger gravy. Basically ground beef and white sauce. As well as a salad of arugula dressed with lemon and olive oil. When I make white sauce ( Bechamel ) I make four times the recipe. My teenager loves it on pasta, rice, with chicken, ground beef.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
NY Strip slathered in butter, rosemary, and garlic and baked potatoes. Oops forgot the green! 🤣 It’s a bit of a splurge as I start a new job after being unemployed for two months. Very thankful to have found one 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Congrats on the job. Tough time to be looking.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Filets cut from a beef tenderloin, grilled; home made potato salad, fresh green beans, and a salad with a delightfully fatty Bleu Cheese dressing ladled on top. Had to have a healthy slice of the last fresh blueberry pie of the season with vanilla ice cream to keep the yin and yang in balance.

last night was Italian sausage, cannellini beans, orecchiette pasta, and baby spinach with a sauce made from garlic, shallots, mascarpone and pasta water.

Taco Salad. Lettuce, taco meat, chili beans, shredded cheddar, chopped onion and tomatoes, salsa, Dorothy Lynch dressing, Fritos. When we serve this to guests, I dare them to eat only one serving. Sometimes we have quesadilla cheese and sour cream as toppers, and Nacho Doritos for crunch. Man, this is good stuff!

Attachments

• 20201012_174629.jpg
    20201012_174629.jpg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom