What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Jaegerschnitzel with noodles.
F66C3C19-5193-4D0B-B63D-AEDC57085D4F.jpeg
3606DC4B-1504-4C84-9C7D-E1D77B250253.jpeg
DADDD0EE-6F4E-46DA-B605-1B384BAE6E9C.jpeg

Fired up the gril & cooked ribeye steaks & salmon. Dinner was the steaks, salmon with dill sauce, steamed broccoli, macaroni salad, & watermelon. I left the table quite full & content!

We went out for dinner last night, Daniel Boulud's "DB Bistro", for the first time in quite a while, obviously(!) As normal we had the roast chicken to share, but instead of it being a spring chicken, it was a full size one. It was excellent but way too much having had starters and bread, plus this choux pastry nibble preamble, so we brought the other half home and will have that tonight!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Home alone this evening. Leftover beef tenderloin from last night. I sliced it into two 1 1/2" pieces, tossed them on the grill to take the chill out, and ate them on a pretzel roll with cheddar cheese, a little bit of Colman's mustard powder and a drop of whiskey stirred up in a glass as a condiment. Potato salad and half a cucumber.

My cousin dropped off a small male sockeye freshly netted from in the Skeena River yesterday. Gonna fry up a couple of steaks tonight with some red potatoes boiled + a salad of some sort. I have been jonesing for some fresh salmon for a while. Thanks buzzin' cousin!

Top Bottom