What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Healthy splash?!?!? I'd be shootin' flames outta me arse if I ate those beasties 🔥🥵!

Tim
Tabasco sauce can be a little warm in the end for those that don't eat it often.
My tolerance for spicy food has gotten to the point where I don't experience any heat or discomfort from Tabasco sauce and I get to enjoy the flavor.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Tabasco sauce can be a little warm in the end for those that don't eat it often.
My tolerance for spicy food has gotten to the point where I don't experience any heat or discomfort from Tabasco sauce and I get to enjoy the flavor.

I have ice cream :)

Last night I was feeling creative so I tried my hand at a (sort-of) chicken cacciatore using grilled chicken.

20200601_180256.jpg

And, here is the chicken plated with grilled eggplant and homemade no-knead sourdough bread (made using homemade starter) and paired with a nice glass of Montepulciano D'Abbruzzo.

20200601_181116.jpg

20200601_181013.jpg

Tim

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Dunno for sure ... but I did see a heritage pork smoked ham defrosting in the fridge. Hopefully SWMBO is planning a roast for this evening ...

Carb up, so using a bastardized version of John Meadows French toast.

They used Ezekiel English muffins, I used Thomas's because they were BOGO lol. Also subbed egg whites for whole eggs. I didn't find any fat free vanilla ice cream I wanted to put on top :(

Still good, though.

8671.jpeg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I am going to look this up tonight because I have no idea what it is.
Learning a new meal to prepare is a good thing.
I didn't know what pozole was until this forum taught me. Yes I am born and raised in South Texas. Just didn't see the signs.

Top Bottom