What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Tonight is Vegan coconut green soup. Now don't get freaked out. It contains all the ingredients we all (mostly) like. I say "vegan" ...not...I'll probably add some grilled chicken....what?

Last nights’s dinner was a simple garlic and rosemary roast chicken on top of potatoes and carrots. And a few glasses on pinot noir 😁

C86F2DA0-6D79-4844-B031-4F1604BE4ACD.jpeg
2BDEE7CA-AD99-44B8-969D-40C5DC4F233F.jpeg
DAA615ED-C953-4AD1-9F76-D62FD87AF82F.jpeg

just dropped in the venison ham and cheese log meatloaf.

recipe courtesy of Mr. Nuggent's "Kill it and Grill" cookbook.......and philosophy book. like him or hate him......its a good read and has good recipies.

20200209_165449.jpg

I subbed in sharp cheddar in place of mozzarella. 55 minutes to go now.

I'm hungry.

thank you mr 8 pointer.

20191109_104821.jpg

camo

just dropped in the venison ham and cheese log meatloaf.

recipe courtesy of Mr. Nuggent's "Kill it and Grill" cookbook.......and philosophy book. like him or hate him......its a good read and has good recipies.

View attachment 1061489

I subbed in sharp cheddar in place of mozzarella. 55 minutes to go now.

I'm hungry.

thank you mr 8 pointer.

View attachment 1061493

camo
Man that's lookin' good. What kind of seasoning you got going on there?

Man that's lookin' good. What kind of seasoning you got going on there?

in the mix (not in recipe) I put cracked pepper, salt, onion, and garlic. some red wine.

on top a little customary ketchup, then my favorite cavender's seasoning ( I put that on almost everything) and onion.

camo

in the mix (not in recipe) I put cracked pepper, salt, onion, and garlic. some red wine.

on top a little customary ketchup, then my favorite cavender's seasoning ( I put that on almost everything) and onion.

camo
I've never heard of venison ham to tell you the truth. I assume the cheese if wrapped in the middle?
Got some country-style pork ribs in the oven now. Still got about two hours to go before browning them.

I've never heard of venison ham to tell you the truth. I assume the cheese if wrapped in the middle?
Got some country-style pork ribs in the oven now. Still got about two hours to go before browning them.

yes sir, its a rolled "log" so to speak with the ham and cheese rolled and swirled in the middle.

camo

Pineapple barbecue meatballs with brown rice and salad. It's been a long day and I can't be bothered to cook tonight.

Tonight was haggis with neeps and tatties with a single malt chaser as it is Burns Night!
Serious business up here!
The locals recommended to have some mince with it as well, as the haggis can be quite rich. Someone also recommended sprinkling some whisky on the haggis, tried it and it's very good.

Top Bottom