What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Homemade veggie pizzas with garlic and basil sauce.

C679B34F-53EB-4588-8179-9033B4910FB7.jpeg
EFF25890-920A-484D-B685-015ECE61A801.jpeg

Broccoli & Cheese soup to savor while watching the Chief's make their way back to the Super Bowl! Plus my phone blew up after they showed a picture of me with Travis Kelce during the broadcast last night.

Tonight we pay homage to one of the finest culinary practitioners of our time: Anthony Bourdain.
It‘s a cold and bleak day here in Appalachia; it demands Bourdain‘s excellent Beef Bourguignon. A tad technical (had to make my own demi glace) but worth the effort. Salad, fresh baked baguette, and I think a Zinfandel will round things out.
9FF9B95A-E944-4A83-9E86-D0A3B50ED138.jpeg
3E83770E-23AC-4D89-BE9C-ACF21EF72CCA.jpeg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My wife is working overtime tonight and the little one is staying the night with her Godparents. I am alone all by myself. I haven’t decided what’s for dinner yet but I am certain she won’t approve of what I eat and drink tonight!!!
And she will be really upset that the toilet seats are up in both inside bathrooms.
It’s gonna be a good night!
A lonely night but a good night.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
My wife is working overtime tonight and the little one is staying the night with her Godparents. I am alone all by myself. I haven’t decided what’s for dinner yet but I am certain she won’t approve of what I eat and drink tonight!!!
And she will be really upset that the toilet seats are up in both inside bathrooms.
It’s gonna be a good night!
A lonely night but a good night.
So you’ve got an outside toilet? Put that one up too.

Top Bottom