What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I like to top it with minced onion and grated sharp cheddar. Typically, I have Fritos on the side, but today's side was a wedge of Hatch chili cornbread.
Mamma always made cornbread for ours. Then the leftover cornbread got crumbled into an ice cold glass of Buttermilk. Oh my that was something.

Tonight was smoked pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, and grilled corn on the cob.

20200524_185356.jpg

I tried something different with the mashed potatoes. I came across a fellow badger that mentioned how good the mashed potatoes are if you fold in onions sauteed in butter and Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce. Gave it a try and I definitely liked it.

Tim

That all looks delicious. I love Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and Sam Adams Summer Ale goes down so nice and easy. The only thing that threw me for a loop was the Honey Twist Pretzels. We have a large container of them (thanks to Costco) and I have never considered putting them on the same plate as my dinner. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. :thumbup:

Truth be known, that is the first time I ever had them with a dinner. Not sure what possessed me to reach for the pretzels :c8: . Guess I just wanted something with a bit of crunch. I usually pair pretzels with a sandwich for lunch.

Tim

Truth be known, that is the first time I ever had them with a dinner. Not sure what possessed me to reach for the pretzels :c8: . Guess I just wanted something with a bit of crunch. I usually pair pretzels with a sandwich for lunch.

Tim

Hey, you gotta go with what works for you. Truth be told I love noshing on them while watching TV or posting on B&B. :pipe:

Top Bottom