What's new

What's everyone's next pen going to be?

A Visconti divina blue elegance. Oversized. Broad nib. I’ll have it in a week.
Something extra, I hate pens with such long names.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Upcoming birthday so have dropped hints for a Conklin All American dark brown ballpoint, Monteverde Laguna red inkball and a kaweco sport touch ballpoint. Fingers crossed.

Wow, I can’t honestly answer. There seems to be so many gorgeous pens on the market. The best I can come up with to say, is there’s so many pretty pens and so little time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just saw a green pelikan m200 on Amazon for 87 dollars and change. Won't get much cheaper than that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A Platinum 3776 Century - Bourgogne, w/ a medium nib. After my Carene and Pelikan 600, I really thought I was done buying. I have 70 pens, if not more, and another new pen means one other pen isn't getting used as much. But I've really wanted a Platinum for a while and now I'll be getting one.

I keep hearing much about Sailor pens, but haven't really looked at them yet... perhaps one from that line of pens should/will be next. Especially since I have obtained the long drooled over Visconti Homo Sapiens now.

I keep hearing much about Sailor pens, but haven't really looked at them yet... perhaps one from that line of pens should/will be next. Especially since I have obtained the long drooled over Visconti Homo Sapiens now.

Sailor make incredible pens, especially if you have small writing.

I have small writing and write in Korean so the quality of the Sailor nibs as well as the Japanese/Asian sizing for the EF nibs works well for the small script Korean language.

Sailor make incredible pens, especially if you have small writing.

I have small writing and write in Korean so the quality of the Sailor nibs as well as the Japanese/Asian sizing for the EF nibs works well for the small script Korean language.
I definitely have them on my wish list, which is more of a "will purchase eventually" list than an actual "wish" list. lol

While not a new pen, I finally ordered a new nib for my Franklin Christoph Model 27, in a medium nib so I can get more use from the pen than I do with the current italic custom ground on it. Just too scratchy a writing experience for me.

I've gotten a few pencils for sudoku books. Got a General 6B charcoal, a Kimberly 9XXB. I'll probably get a box of uni Mitsu-Bishi 8Bs.

Top Bottom