What's new

Whats cooking in 2019?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Grapefruit and orange supremed guacamole with cocktail shrimps.
20190830_181051.jpg
20190830_181059.jpg

shavefan

I’m not a fan
^^^^Yum!

last night was wild caught salmon with twice fried skin, steamed asparagus, brown rice with garlic and 'burst' cherry tomatoes...

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 9.59.14 AM.png

Pizza is on the menu for tonight.

Pink vodka, parmesan, fresh mozzarella, onions, spiral herbed lemon pork, arugula, basil, and balsamic glaze.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Once again I cannot take any credit as it was in the excellent Bar A Thym here, but I thought you guys would appreciate some Te Mana lamb, from my 58th BD dinner on Thursday...
CEAy93l7Q1qva2ILwGla9g.jpg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
From the top, roast leg of lamb, yams (not what you call yams I believe), butternut pumpkin and potatoes, all roasted. Beans and broccoli, with gravy.
They're called yams in the southern states but in Texas they're called sweet potatoes. Butternut squash is a regular in my house. Green beans have been grown a lot in my garden...love em. Gravy is just a given.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Alex, I'll take Chicken Fried Steak for $800 please. Ding Ding Ding, it's the Daily Double!

Keto be damned tonight.

Oh, roasted brussels and garlic on the side...
IMG_1812.JPG
IMG_1813.JPG

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
They're called yams in the southern states but in Texas they're called sweet potatoes.

Trust me when I say that you shouldn't speak for all of Texas on this point (and others, I expect).

NZ Yam = Oca ? What ever you call them they are very nice. The best part of the roast IMO and that's coming from a meatetarian.

Oh and a Kiwifruit is just a Chinese Gooseberry grown here in NZ.

JFC-NZ-Yams1.png

Top Bottom