What's new

What's Cooking 2020! Now with Technicolor!

Really nice. Tasty too?

Turned out quite nice. The roast was done in about an hour then while it rested I put the potatoes back in at 425 for 20 more mins to finish them up. Had it with just a simple romain and tomato salad with light apple cider vinaigrette [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Would you mind sharing the recipe? Looks like something the wife and I would love!
Here is the link from the The Kitchen:

This recipe will forever be in our monthly rotation. You can also substitute another flaky fish like trout, flounder or even salmon. The missus does not care for bell peppers so you could just use mushrooms or even zucchini.

Last edited:
Country style pork ribs done in the oven.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Here is the link from the The Kitchen:

This recipe will forever be in our monthly rotation. You can also substitute another flaky fish like trout, flounder or even salmon. The missus does not care for bell peppers so you could just use mushrooms or even zucchini.

That does sound mighty good. What else do you do to it? It's a rare internet recipe that doesn't need . . . something.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
That does sound mighty good. What else do you do to it? It's a rare internet recipe that doesn't need . . . something.
Thanks. I pretty much following the recipe on the Kitchen by Micheal Simon. He was on their show and made the recipe. I added a little smoked paprika, turmeric and garam masala at the end.

Top Bottom