What's new

What's Cooking 2020! Now with Technicolor!

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Nice and simple rosemary, oregano, garlic red sauce on casarecce pasta with some parmesan.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like simple dishes like this. Looks great

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Tonight was really good. 4 cheese pasta raviolis with sauteed shrimp, onion, peppercini, garlic, olive oil, British butter and lemon zest...parsley from the garden and grated parm on top.
20200124_182801.jpg
20200124_182813.jpg

84341198_10159317238923275_2973234184883011584_o.jpg

Mexican style beef and homemade guacamole. Beef strips marinaded in lime juice, dried oregano, cumin, chili, coriander, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, brown sugar and olive oil, then just quickly fried with onion and red pepper, I sloshed the marinade out with a glass of Corona and drank the rest. Served with quinoa wraps, salad and shredded cheese

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Looking good Rushman

Following the inspiration of @DoctorShavegood 's shrimp dish, I decided to do a riff on a simple one tonight...

Wild caught Gulf shrimp seasoned with Shichimi Togarashi, poached in garlic butter, finished with lemon zest and fresh garlic chives from the garden

IMG_2561.JPG

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
View attachment 1056725

Mexican style beef and homemade guacamole. Beef strips marinaded in lime juice, dried oregano, cumin, chili, coriander, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, brown sugar and olive oil, then just quickly fried with onion and red pepper, I sloshed the marinade out with a glass of Corona and drank the rest. Served with quinoa wraps, salad and shredded cheese
Thanks mate - your plates always look pretty good too!

I consider you both family.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
We fried up some black bean tacos for supper. Damn good, if I may say so, myself!

20200213_190714.jpg

We just improvised a filling with an onion, some black beans (cooked from dry on the Instant Pot), chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and hot Hatch chilis. Cook that stuff up until you have something almost like refried black beans. Put about a quarter or half inch of the filling in a warmed corn tortilla, and skillet fry until GBD.

Top Bottom