What's new

What's behind Drawer #2

Well, like many of us, my shave gear is spread out all over the place. I do like to consolidate as much as possible and keep things out of the way, however. In our master bathroom, we have two sinks with three drawers in between them:
IMG_2196_1_1.JPG

Over time, the middle drawer has become my soap&cream repository. It is getting abit cramped:
IMG_2193_2_1.JPG

IMG_2194_3_1.JPG

As you can see, things are stacked 2 or three high in there. The picture doesn't really do it justice. Unfortunately, I have lots more stuff. so that is under the sink, on shelves, etc. And don't even get me started on colognes, aftershaves, etc....

My next project is to clear out all the empty boxes I have accrued, and thrown under the sink one by one. There is a lot of stuff under there.

Scotto, that looks look like drawer. Besides the bath, I also have products stashed in the master closet. I am running out of space and slowly pushing my wife's stuff out.

Austin said:
Scotto, that looks look like drawer. Besides the bath, I also have products stashed in the master closet. I am running out of space and slowly pushing my wife's stuff out.

Sounds like your experiencing shave sprawl. The best way to proceed from here is to model your expansion after what the city of Houston has done...wait until a suburb has been completely developed (sewage, water, electric, roads, school systems, etc.). Once that sub-area has fully developed everything, then you just wake up one morning and claim it as part of your area. This way you can avoid development/construction costs while still achieving growth.

Scotto said:
Well, like many of us, my shave gear is spread out all over the place. I do like to consolidate as much as possible and keep things out of the way, however. In our master bathroom, we have two sinks with three drawers in between them:
IMG_2196_1_1.JPG

Over time, the middle drawer has become my soap&cream repository. It is getting abit cramped:
IMG_2193_2_1.JPG

IMG_2194_3_1.JPG

As you can see, things are stacked 2 or three high in there. The picture doesn't really do it justice. Unfortunately, I have lots more stuff. so that is under the sink, on shelves, etc. And don't even get me started on colognes, aftershaves, etc....

My next project is to clear out all the empty boxes I have accrued, and thrown under the sink one by one. There is a lot of stuff under there.
My goodness! You have more than one brand per drawer?:001_rolle

Top Bottom