What's new

What’re you 3 favorite SMELLING soaps?

Barrister & Mann Fougere Angelique- Only sampled and is easily first for me nothing I have smelled even comes close if anything smells similar please let me know.
Murphy & Mcneil Ouroboros
Stirling Deep Blue Sea

1) AdP Colonia and many of the many clones. Like the OP, this is largely based on memories of a special trip I took with the wife. We stayed in a hotel that used AdP for all its bathroom supplies - soaps, shampoos and conditioners, and lotions. I got the cologne for my last birthday.

2) Nuavia Blu. Such a complex beautiful scent. I bought a cologne that matches fairly closely.

3) Le Pere Lucien - Traditional. I loved this bright french soap from the moment I first smelled it. I have better performers, so it sits in the drawer. PdP fits this same categotry.

I’ve been searching for a cologne that gets close to Nuavia Blu. Could you please tell me what it is?

Damned if I can remember if I replied to this thread or not...top three at this moment are:

1. Sebum Blue
2. I Coloniali Mango
3. Sebum - Max Sprecher Collaboration

If we are including creams, I would bump the Mango, and throw in Santa Maria Novella!

Vr

Matt

Since my wife doesn't like any SMELLING soaps, my top three: MWF, Stirling Naked and Smooth and Stirling Sheep........

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
1) Ogallala Bay Rum
2) Barrister and Mann Bay Rum
3) Stirling Bay Rum

My selection has expanded rapidly in the last eight months...hence the update!

1) Zingari Man The Wanderer
2) Barrister and Mann Bay Rum
3) Goodfellas' Smile Abysso

Oh this is difficult there's so many I enjoy but let's say these 3 are in my top 10

CF lavender
B&M reserve waves
Truefitt & Hill Grafton

Right now fall season.

A&E Revolution
PAA Clown Fruit
PAA Monstroso

And waiting on the Space Nog....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In no particular order...

- DG Massacre of the Innocents
- Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars
- Pre de Provence No. 63

There are so many I love but these 3 are just amazing smelling IMO.

Top Bottom