What's new

What’re you 3 favorite SMELLING soaps?

#1 - Razorock :Santa Maria del Fiore- beautiful lather qualities and a great tobacco vanilla scent.
#2- Taylor of old bond street Sandal wood cream- very masculine scent IMO with reasonable lather qualities.
#3- Razorock : "The Dead Sea" great scent with reasonable lather qualities.

aren’t both Razorocks the same formula?

good smelling soaps.jpg

I need to revise my list already.

Old list:

Pre de Provence 63 - this reminds me of a warm marine type scent of that makes any sense

Martin de Candre Agrumes - I've always liked citrus scents and this has a great lemon scent

Shannon's Soaps Lakeshore Drive - this is more of a true marine/oceanic scent that I really enjoy

New List:

Pre de Provence 63 and Stirling Sandpiper - these smell almost identical to me

Martin de Candre Agrumes - I've always liked citrus scents and this has a great lemon scent

Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars - Just got a sample of this yesterday and it smells wonderful. A little tobacco and slightly sweet floral scent. Similar to A&E Vanille de Tabac but with less sweetness/vanilla.

Stirling Black Ice - I like the anise scent, and it is the only one I have found that also lathers well.

Palmolive shave stick - my grandfather used to use it and the scent brings back memories.

I can't decide on a third one at this time.

As the black ice is nigh on impossible to get in Ireland, I will have to continue to ration what I have remaining. It is a shame Stirling do not produce this more frequently.
Oooh anise! I’m gonna have to look for it.

I need to revise my list already.

Old list:

Pre de Provence 63 - this reminds me of a warm marine type scent of that makes any sense

Shannon's Soaps Lakeshore Drive - this is more of a true marine/oceanic scent that I really enjoy

New List:

Pre de Provence 63 and Stirling Sandpiper - these smell almost identical to me

Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars - Just got a sample of this yesterday and it smells wonderful. A little tobacco and slightly sweet floral scent. Similar to A&E Vanille de Tabac but with less sweetness/vanilla.

Based on your change, you’ll probably like The Soloist - it’s one of my top 3 (first post in this thread). I’m going to have to get some C&CC. Sounds great.

Based on your change, you’ll probably like The Soloist - it’s one of my top 3 (first post in this thread). I’m going to have to get some C&CC. Sounds great.

If I had smelled the C&CC first I would have bought it instead of Vanille de Tabac. I prefer the slightly less sweet, more floral smell of the C&CC. Highly recommended!

AOS Sandalwood
Catie's Bubbles Irish Coffee
Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars
Cognac and Cuban Cigars really is a fine scent. The problem is that it lit me up--both the soap and aftershave caused some significant skin irritation. This is the only soap I have tried which has done this. If you don't get that irritation, then truly a nice scent and the soap performed well.

Top Bottom