What's new

Whatever happened to Vetiver aftershave?

I an sorely missing Vetiver aftershave. I am using Fine's version, which is nice, but I had one (I think it was by Wholly Kaw or Stirling - not certain) that I was wild about and it's nowhere to be found. Anybody know?

Last edited:
Fine has two different vetiver aftershaves. Fresh Vetiver is an homage to Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. Green Vetiver is an homage to Guerlain Vetiver. Which are you using now?

Fine has two different vetiver aftershaves. Fresh Vetiver is an homage to Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. Green Vetiver is an homage to Guerlain Vetiver. Which are you using now?
I have both, but I like the Fresh Vetiver better than the Green Vetiver.

Stirling has this one, does that ring a bell?

Stirling has this one, does that ring a bell?

I don't recognize that name but if this is what they used to call "Vetiver", I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Stirling sells a vetiver and aloe witch hazel. The vetiver essential oil is strong enough that I dilute it that WH with either their unscented WH or their menthol WH. Great stuff for a pure vetiver scent.

PAA has vetiver planet and it’s my all time favorite. It is probably only available for another week tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
LOVE Stirling Vetiver aloe lotion. Oh man! Talk about rubbing your face in a big pile of lawn clippings. It’s the hardcore stuff for sure. I wish Rod would do it in an alcohol splash.

Wet Shaving Products in AZ makes at least one version of Vetiver, but I haven't tried it. I find their aftershaves in general to be among the best.

A nice everyday get over I found was Malizia Uomo. Both an average and cologne. I think it may be Italian in origin. Had a few bottles of the bay, nice and refreshing.

Top Bottom