What's new

Whatever happened to The Gentleman's Quarter?

I know that Colleen moved to her Dad's farm and was perhaps not going to reopen her business but I was curious to see if any of you have any final word on her store. She made some very fine and uniquely scented soaps and creams that I liked as did my son. I don't know that I ever knew the complete story of her situation so if some of you do, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Doug

Thanks for the update Mr. Styptic, it is good to hear from a fellow Badger. Perhaps a brief synopsis would be helpful for the one or two of us left on the planet that are not on facebook. I am glad that she is still giving consideration to returning to soap making.

Regards,

Doug

From her Facebook page last month:

"Good Morning Gentlemen, and Ladies;

I want to send out a "Thank You" to those of you who continue to place orders ( I don't know how you do it....lol ) even though I have to send your money back.... and a big "Thank you", to those who continue to ask when my lil business will reopen. I don't know when it will reopen, only that someday, "God willing"...... it will.

I'm currently in school full time, and still working in the ER in Logan, WV. In the interim, I'm learning a new skill in the medical field, and I am ever reminded, of how incredibly complicated our bodies are, and yet so frail. Truly, it's a wonder that we don't fall over dead with all the chemicals we consume! The IMPORTANCE of what we eat, drink, and PUT ON THE SURFACE OF OUR SKIN, on a daily basis, CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED.

So..... while I'm busy externally.....lol.....I continue to ponder "internally" ( good thing there's two of me aye ;) about TGQ shaving goods, colognes, etc. that not only smell good, but address the importance of using natural, skin/body friendly ingredients.

This ole mare might be in the barn, but I'm still on the grounds of the racetrack ;)

XXWarm Regards, Colleen"

Thank you very much for the up-date Red-Leg, it is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom