What's new

Whatchamacallit?

A Milord, maybe? Anyone know for certain? Hadn't seen one before, but put in an offer for it anyway. Are they worth anything?
Milord maybe.jpg

R

romsitsa

Yes, Milord. If it looks like a Ranger Tech or 40ies Superspeed and is gold plated, it’s a Milord.
The neck is machined down like on Aristocrat Jrs, so it should be an 1947 with a non notched bar.

Adam

Yep, I shaved with mine this morning.
It's an easy, smooth shaving razor in my opinion.
I have found that it doesn't seem to care what blade I use as it's always a smooth, nick free shave. Which is the same with my other two Super Speeds.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Just got delivery this morning & soaked it in scrubbing bubbles for about 20 minutes. Actually, the only soapscum was in the hollow of the knob - didn't come out with a Q-Tip, but a .30 cal. nylon bristle brush took it out. Plenty of wear on doors, safety bars & endcaps, but it's mechanically solid. Gonna do a shave with it shortly & expect it will behave as well as its' silver twin, my 1948 Super Speed.
Milord 1947.jpg

Shaves like a Champ - close and easy with no irritation, just like my '47 Super Speed. In a left vs Right shave with my 1917 Old Type, this Milord is vying for my affection and with good reason: 9.5 / 10 shave on both sides. 16 hours from now will tell the true story to see if 1 side has more stubble than the other.

For the past few months I've been rotating between my 1918 old type single ring,a 1930's new type and my 65 slim.til i got my 49 milord..personally the milord gives me the best shave so far!! And it's shaved off about 15 mins on my head shave.it's by far the most comfortable to maneuver and easy to find angle razor i have.

Top Bottom