What's new

What your favourite soda pop?

I wasn't sure if this was the right place for this or not, but it seemed to me that no meal is complete (especially a BBQ) without a soda pop to wash down that burger or hot dog. What is your favourite soda pop? Me? I am a Coca Cola man...and have been ever since I was a kid....and no, there is no substitute! :pipe:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Foxxon Park White Birch, if they still make it!

The Ginger Lime coke is a recent go-to.

The word "pop" is itself regional ...

AA

FFAD3C40-E193-47C2-AF35-B6CD5A303022.png

Love a Coke or a Cheerwine, but my sugared soda days are mostly behind me and I don’t like most diet sodas. Diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale is about the only soda I drink now and is pretty good for sugar free.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have always liked dandelion and burdock as my parents bought it for me as a child and it brings back fond memories. It is a bit old fashioned these days, a bit like me 👍

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I wasn't sure if this was the right place for this or not, but it seemed to me that no meal is complete (especially a BBQ) without a soda pop to wash down that burger or hot dog. What is your favourite soda pop? Me? I am a Coca Cola man...and have been ever since I was a kid....and no, there is no substitute! :pipe:
I no longer drink soft drinks but my all time favorite was A&W draft root beer.

I've been weaning myself off soda/pop but I still very much enjoy one every now and then. I'm a regular Pepsi guy but Classic Coke would be a close second. Once in a blue moon I like an Orange Crush.

My favorite is from Polar in Worcester, Ma. I love their Cream Soda but, the absolute best is Polar Sparkling Orange Dry (not technically a soda pop).

Top Bottom