What's new

What would Rambo use?

Having tried shaving with a bayonet and some CLP because why not, I can say it does work but I feel as tough as Rambo is, he probably would like to pamper himself once and awhile just to unwind from the stress of stacking all those bodies

LOL. WWRD.

Personally, I have avoided all Stallone movies, not being at all impressed with him as an actor. But that has not stopped us from giving a succession of Barred Rock Roosters his moniker. First there was Rocky. He died defending some of his harem from a bear. Now there is Rocky II, aka The Sequel.

Napalm lathered up with badger (not a brush but a real live badger) and a flare. I can picture him tossing the badger over his shoulder when he's done with it and it sprinting off into the jungle. Touchups with a white phosphorous grenade.
I'd imagine he'd be quite traditional with an alcohol based aftershave but it would have to double up as an antiseptic in his medical kit.

A987682B-C433-4349-A324-1410A05BEFD6.jpeg

This….

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Ok we now know what Indy used for shaving. As you know we need to know what our action heroes used. Now I ask what did Rambo use. I figured he would not use a straight. I know this because Rambo escaped when a deputy tried to dry shave him with a straight. This brought on a PTSD flashback where a Viet Cong soldier did the same thing to him. So I ask what did Rambo use to shave with?
Probably flint.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I personally would be more interested in Rambo's skin care, as it has to endure a lot of harsh climates and sweat. Does he use deodorizers?

After his Viet Cong shaving experience he will probably use a mild razor with negative exposure, in all black... a Tatara Masamune. And probably use alcohol-free balm. Eeew.

I’m pretty sure he just burns the beard off with gunpowder - like he used to cauterize his schrapnel wound.

Top Bottom