What's new

What will your Super Bowl food be?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For me, it will be pizza. Mama's Pizza has been my football watching food for years. I just found out that Grimaldi's opened a joint in Grapevine, TX, so I think I will be getting my first pizza from them. Any of you do anything special?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Left over Thai from yesterday (we ate it today as well, but there's only SWMBO and I and we ordered too much) plus a big bag'o'chips,

got a big ole pork butt resting in a rub right now....will put it on the BGE early in the morning, and have pulled pork BBQ ready to go by game time.

One of these days I am going to get off my duff and start making my own.

What time should I arrive? :biggrin:

well game time is 3:00pm here....

was quite the awakening moving to Calif from Georgia about 3 years ago. Guy at work invited us over said he was going to bbq....got there and found out bbq in calif, is cooking burgers and dogs on a grill
:thumbdown

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
well game time is 3:00pm here....

was quite the awakening moving to Calif from Georgia about 3 years ago. Guy at work invited us over said he was going to bbq....got there and found out bbq in calif, is cooking burgers and dogs on a grill
:thumbdown

Blame that on marketing- they love to call grills "bbq grills". Grilling has its place, but it isn't BBQ.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Now you guys know how I feel when I order pizza down south.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Now you guys know how I feel when I order pizza down south.

The one thing I miss about Cleveland is the pizza. It took me a while to find Mama's, and I have been wanting to try Grimaldi's, but until recently they were only in Dallas. It takes an act of Congress to make me drive to that city.

I mix beef, refried beans, cheese and salsa, lay down a layer of nachos add the mixture add more nachos more mixture and more nachos then top it with lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, and sour cream. Perfect food for getting me through the game.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I mix beef, refried beans, cheese and salsa, lay down a layer of nachos add the mixture add more nachos more mixture and more nachos then top it with lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, and sour cream. Perfect food for getting me through the game.

Sounds good.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Super Bowl food...ya gotta have lots of Buffalo or Hot Wings!!!
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Left wing, chicken wing...it don't make no difference to me". Woody Guthrie

Last edited:
Homemade chili. Cooked it all day today. It is always better the second day. Cornbread, hot dogs, chips, salsa, and a surprise dessert to be brought by my daughter in law.

1 rack of baby backs.
1 brisket point (cooking it into burnt ends) that I parted out from a whole brisket last week.

On the smoker now, should be done around 4ish.

Krough

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Weather may get bad, so I had to get mine early. Holy moly, this stuff is good

Attachments

• $20140202_145915.jpg
    $20140202_145915.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 62
  • $20140202_145855.jpg
    $20140202_145855.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom