What's new

What will you be eating during the Super Bowl?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am thinking of making Ohio Valley Style pizza (the New York guys are probably rolling their eyes really hard right now :) )

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
I am thinking of a fusion of tostada and nacho...corn tortillas topped with either black or borracho beans, topped with lettuce and tomato, topped with grilled onions and peppers and grilled chicken thighs, all covered with melted cheese and pico de gallo and guacamole. Sort of healthy salad aspects but lots of psychological nutrients. Washing it down with longnecks of Mexican beer for me and Mexican martinis for my wife.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I honestly forgot this is Super Bowl weekend. It’s been that kind of year. I have Sunday roast planned so there will be that. May have to make a batch of Chili con Queso to watch the game.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I’ll be at work. Probably just a sandwich of some sort. Cereal maybe. Whatever I decide to take to work for lunch. I’ll be watching the game though - go Bucs!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Nachos and Atomic Buffalo Turds.

Go K.C.!

1612743453258.png

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I made some nachos.

I stopped watching football many years ago but I have to say, pretty good game so far.

Put a couple of finger and fork foods together. Just my wife and I this year so we went small. Made up some dirty deviled eggs - named such because I mix the Spanish smoky paprika into the yolks along with some mayo, horseradish brown mustard, and cracked black pepper.

20210207_182342.jpg

Tried something new with the pigs in a blanket. I went with sweet-n-spicy Italian sausage instead of traditional hotdogs wrapped in Pillsbury Grands croissant dough. These went over real well!

20210207_182329.jpg

And, believe-it-or-not, the best dish was this Hot Wings BBQ flavored broiled brussels sprouts. Mixed up Sriracha hot sauce, melted butter, and honey. Drizzled this sauce over the broiled brussels sprouts and then topped with crumbled Rochefort blue cheese and fresh avocado. WOW, next time I am making a double batch!

20210207_182320.jpg

Tim

Top Bottom