What's new

What Will Make My Bald Head Shiny?

I really like the shiny bald head look and so far i have tried coconut oil and also vaseline on my head after I shave. Coconut oil is really runny when i apply it though it does make my head shine real good it is usually a bit messy imo. I have also tried vaseline which also works really good but does feel greasy and weird sort of. I am wondering if there is any other products i could use to make my head shine as much as possible. I prefer natural things like coconut oil for example I dont like using all those products that have 30 ingredients in them but if someone suggests a good head shiner I will probably try it anyways.

Check out something like beard balm. The majority of the ones I use are mostly natural ingredients (Duke Cannon and Viking). I have a shaved head with goatee and always rub the balm that's left over from my beard onto my head. It's much less messy than oil and moisturizing to boot.

Trying different types of sunscreen could work also, but then you're getting into all sorts of chemicals. I normally just wear a hat if I'm going to be outside.

Check out something like beard balm. The majority of the ones I use are mostly natural ingredients (Duke Cannon and Viking). I have a shaved head with goatee and always rub the balm that's left over from my beard onto my head. It's much less messy than oil and moisturizing to boot.

Trying different types of sunscreen could work also, but then you're getting into all sorts of chemicals. I normally just wear a hat if I'm going to be outside.
With beard balms should i be looking for any specific brand or ingredients that would give the most head shine? Right now i only use beard oil i have not tried beard balms yet. Also yeah sunscreen is another really good head shiner that i almost forgot about.

With beard balms should i be looking for any specific brand or ingredients that would give the most head shine? Right now i only use beard oil i have not tried beard balms yet. Also yeah sunscreen is another really good head shiner that i almost forgot about.
Nah, not really. The beard balms that I use are basically just solidified oils. It would be the same as you using coconut oil but less messy and maybe better skin ingredients. Here's the Duke Cannon list. Believe it or not, I get a tin once a year at Lowe's Hardware. It lasts forever.

INGREDIENTS
Shea Butter*, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax*, Apricot Kernel Oil, Argan Oil*, Cocoa Butter*, Jojoba Oil*, Orange Essential Oil*, Fragrance, Close Essential Oil*, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract*, Calendula Extract*.
*Organic Ingredients
PLEASE NOTE: Because we use all natural ingredients like Beeswax, when our Beard Balms are exposed to extreme heat and will melt. Never fear, when cooled the balm works just as before. Since Beard Balm may liquify in transit, use caution when opening. During summer months, consider looking into a local business that might carry our beard balms.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Oily skin. I have it naturally, but even after a shower I think it's shiny. I think it's a natural thing for some.

I wonder if pure lanolin would do it? You'd need to add some scent, as it has the faint odor of ... you guessed it ... sheep. Doesn't take much essential oil to overcome it, though, 1-2 drops in a pint, heat it up and stir it thoroughly then let it cool. Fur trapping supply houses that carry scent-making ingredients should have it.

lasta

Blade Biter
1675056974169.png

Top Bottom