What's new

what will i buy tomorrow🤔

Talk about enabling the enablers! But this is B&B and nothing less should be expected!

I’ll jump in this train and offer my suggestion:

Buy a puck or stick of Tabac soap, when it comes to shaving, Tabac is a staple that everyone needs to try, that is if you haven't tried it already.

Otherwise, buy a synthetic brush, any of the PAA synthetics would be an excellent choice!

Talk about enabling the enablers! But this is B&B and nothing less should be expected!

I’ll jump in this train and offer my suggestion:

Buy a puck or stick of Tabac soap, when it comes to shaving, Tabac is a staple that everyone needs to try, that is if you haven't tried it already.

Otherwise, buy a synthetic brush, any of the PAA synthetics would be an excellent choice!
in the hat🎩😁👍🏼

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Waiting patiently for Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements to release Space Nog. When they do, I'll be buying the soap and splash and also dropping their Classico Bay Rum soap in the cart. Whether that's tomorrow or a week from tomorrow...well...it'll happen.

Mint condition toggle, with case, bank, and instruction manual.
(might be sensible for you.. you could be rich!!)

Waiting patiently for Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements to release Space Nog. When they do, I'll be buying the soap and splash and also dropping their Classico Bay Rum soap in the cart. Whether that's tomorrow or a week from tomorrow...well...it'll happen.

let me guess.. eggnog scented??

ElFantasmaFasanVintageSlantRazorPhoenixShaving_580x580.jpg
ElFantasmaGlowingSafetySlantRazorPhoenixShavingFASANRazor_580x580.jpg

PAA's new razor!

12 of the suggestions are in the hat, I'll check out the 12 items today and choose 1 later,couple items where a no and one well i just didn't have a clue what it was(can you guess which one😅) 👍🏼

Top Bottom