What's new

What wet shaving vendors accept Paypal?

crackstar said:
this may sound weird, but I'm petrified to apply for Paypal, because a few people told me they got shafted big-time.

Jeff

Can you explain a little bit more? I've been using Paypal for years and have been very satisfied.

crackstar said:
this may sound weird, but I'm petrified to apply for Paypal, because a few people told me they got shafted big-time.

Jeff

Jeff I have had near a thousand transactions with Paypal- not a problem.

crackstar said:

Jeff

been using paypal for many purchases- not one problem to date.

Marty

Jeff,
Maybe the ppl. who told you that were "selling". It is the seller who has the fees. As a vendor, I have a fee for every order I receive based on the total but you as a buyer will not. If you list an item on Ebay for sale you will have a fee. The percentages are given in the Paypal help files.

Remember too, there are horror stories about every form of payment option. Whatever it is, someone has had a problem.

I've not had a problem with Paypal and have used it for eBay for several years prior to using the Paypal shopping cart for SCS.

Sue

Good Morning Jeff,

Colleen here from "The Gentlemen's Quarter"...I also accept PayPal. When I send out a package...I also send an "Invoice" that you can print...so you have something in your hand, a receipt.

I too, was a little nervous about using PayPal in the beginning...but I've never had any problems....( It is very secure ) and it is only the Vendor who pays a small fee.

Warm Regards, Colleen
[email protected]

Joedy said:
Ok, the three Sue's and ClassicShaving.... are there any others?

-joedy
Joedy,
I think instead of trying to enumerate them, perhaps a rule of thumb is in order. If they are an eBay e-tailer, chances are they have paypal as an option. I think a potentially more valuable question is, "Who charges additional fees for accepting paypal?"

One other item. You can get a free Paypal debit card for your account. It is a MasterCard, so you can use it anywhere. This assumes you keep a balance in your account, though.

roughrider said:
Can you explain a little bit more? I've been using Paypal for years and have been very satisfied.

I use paypal but I won't accept it as payment on any large item anymore. I sold an item on ebay for $800. The person paid and I mailed them the goods. About one month later, paypal deducted $800 from my bank account because the person who paid me used a fake credit card. Go figure, isn't that what paypal is supposed to do...verify all information? In any case, I called my bank, told them that transaction wasn't approved and they denied paypal the money and I didn't lose out. From then on, if I've had to sell something on ebay for more than $50, I won't accept paypal. As for buying goods, I've never had a problem using paypal.

Top Bottom