What's new

What was your last “new” shave purchase?

Tomorrow I expect to receive:

Kiss My Face Shea Lavender Shave Cream
Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve
Lucky Tiger Facial Moisturizer
Pinaud Clubman Gent's Gin
Pinaud Clubman Brandy Spice

Wednesday I expect:
Cella Organic Aloe Vera Shaving Soap

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4A1670C2-94F6-42C5-95D7-5E252BAFA594.jpeg

Sterling silver lather bowl.

Matching Fine Accoutrements Italian Citrus shave soap and A/S. But it remains in the box unopened. My discipline requires that I not start using any new product if my shave den is fully stocked. I only have room (by design) for three A/S and three soaps in my den. Right now I have almost completely used up one of my croaps, and have maybe 1/3 bottle of one of my A/S (Clubman Classic) left. Until I have used those up, I can't put the Italian Citrus products in my den!

Maybe that's OK-they are sort of spring/summer fragrances anyway.

.68 Razorock Game Changer. I'm very happy with it. I previously picked up the .84 version of the Game Changer but I find the .68 much more comfortable for me, I can now shave every day if I feel like it and I'm careful on my neck.

’Restocking’ (er, hoarding might be more accurate) some splashes and soaps.
(Somehow the Fine Platinum soap and splash ’fell’ into my basket)!! :a29: :a29:

Matching Fine Accoutrements Italian Citrus shave soap and A/S. But it remains in the box unopened. My discipline requires that I not start using any new product if my shave den is fully stocked. I only have room (by design) for three A/S and three soaps in my den. Right now I have almost completely used up one of my croaps, and have maybe 1/3 bottle of one of my A/S (Clubman Classic) left. Until I have used those up, I can't put the Italian Citrus products in my den!

Maybe that's OK-they are sort of spring/summer fragrances anyway.
Your discipline is impressive.

Waiting on my Shavemac " Tribute " brush # 70/94. My first Shavemac brush, and I can't wait.

As a side note I asked Bernd if I could have the #70. This LE brush run is made as a tribute to his father who was born in 1923 and died in 2017 at the age of 94. The edition will have 94 brushes. My father was also born in 1923 and died at the age of 70. As a tribute to both our fathers, I wanted the #70 and Bernd said " I will do it". Thanks Bernd.

Top Bottom