What's new

What was your last de razor order?

I know how annoying that can be. If you really wanted the 84 base plate, they have it in stock as a stand alone for $30
Yes, I have both base plates now. It's no big deal, but from now on I'm not going to consider anything with a waiting list or otherwise hard to get. I guess my RAD is fading.:a32:

Yes, I have both base plates now. It's no big deal, but from now on I'm not going to consider anything with a waiting list or otherwise hard to get. I guess my RAD is fading.:a32:
That's where I am with it. There's enough great razors that the wait list and open and closed website thing is for the birds.

I'd like to try a Wolfman just out of curiosity, but I'm getting great shaves from my BB, Timeless, ATT, and GC.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Gem 1912 virgin razor (MFG 1921>), still in the box and in mint condition.:001_smile
gem 1912 virgin (2).jpg

my last DE was a Gillette Aristocrat Junior, my last SE was a Gem pushbutton. Haven't tried the Gem yet, but the Gillette is incredible, one of my favorites.

Bought today for a tasting blade. Tomorrow I will try to test the Swedish supersteel. Sincerely.

Attachments

• 20181213_190352.jpg
    20181213_190352.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
If super mild razors are your thing, do yourself a favour and save your $: buy Mamba instead.
I have actually changed my game. Going for the Christopher Bradley de safety razor d plate. Buying it in the new year by the month of April. Spoke with Chris through email. Much more aggressive and made in canada.

If super mild razors are your thing, do yourself a favour and save your $: buy Mamba instead.
It's like you guys read my mind lol. I'm going with the Christopher Bradley de safety razor with d plate, all Canadian de razor. I'm italian/Canadian, I guess it's the Canadian side in me that made this decision.

Top Bottom